Saturday, February 19, 2011

DAY 12......SATURDAY

This is lake Cross Creek
I couldn't believe how much the water had gone done in one day~

Today was a good day.... Went out and did stalls after soccer with Lori and Bailey. Also took Layne, Hannah and Becky with me. Left the horses in today cuz the paddocks are so nasty but they are so good and don't seem to mind as long as they get their food and treats. Sadie did get a little bloody nose today I think she must have bumped her nose, it was dripping a little but we kept a close eye on her and she is just fine.


Everyone is tucked in for the night and I'm going to get a Tropical Smoothie... yummy






READ THE SIGN PEOPLE, hahahah




Poor Sadie.. she is a mud bucket and had a bloody nose...


yummy!!
These are the after dinner treats (peppermints and sour cherry balls)

This is my little piece of heaven on earth!

No comments: